- FAQs PDF
- Consent to Release Form Information
- Peter C. -P. Char Program Director's Award
Mark K. Y. Hiraoka, MD, Program Director for the John A. Burns School of Medicine Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency Program, and David M. Shimizu, MD, Program Director for the John A. Burns School of Medicine Pathology Residency Program, were named the 2014 Peter C. –P. Char Award Winners.
- Residency Agreement/Policy Preview for Applicants (PW Required)
- Moving To and Living in Hawaii
- Salary Information
- Duty Hours / Well-Being
- Health Insurance Enrollment Information
- Health Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- Health Insurance Marketplace Notice and Medicare Part D Creditable Coverage PDF
Click Here to visit John A. Burns School of Medicine GME home page for additional Sponsoring Institution information and educational modules.